Elva Cobb Martin. Multi-Published author Christian Fiction
South Carolina, USA
AMERICA MUST STOP ABORTION -It Is MURDER
“For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb...All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be...Depart from me, therefore, you bloody men.” Ps. 139:113-19 “Thou shalt not kill.” Exodus 20:13
American Abortion Primer and Wake UP Facts
1)Legalized abortion began with the Roe v. Wade US Supreme Court demonic decision in 1973. Since then 60 million babies have lost their lives at the hands of murdering abortionists. That’s more than the entire population of California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and New Mexico combined. This means over one-fourth of all American babies in the U.S. since 1973 have been aborted.
2) Choose Life. Call 1-800-395-4357
M-F 9:15-4:00 pm. Kind people await your call and truly want to help you. Help includes free pregnancy tests, baby and maternity clothing, free counseling about abortion alternatives, accurate information about abortion procedures disguised by abortion clinics.
Check out AGFamilyServices.org
HIGHLANDS MATERNITY HOME
now located in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
It's all about life choices! Freedom to plan your future! You can go here free to have baby.
LIFE CHOICES: PARENTING OR ADOPTION OPTIONS
Highlands Maternity Home and Life Center is dedicated to bringing hope and healing to young women (age 13-28) facing an unplanned pregnancy and questions about the future. Highlands has helped more than 3,000 young women across the country by offering hope, healing, peace, joy, and a bright future. We offer the remedy to fear and anxiety...a supportive Christian living environment to plan for the future. Our mission is to bring hope and healing to broken hearts and spirits ... renewing hope for a great future. At Highlands, young women are given the love and support needed for a new start
Find More information on the above web site! Or call the Administrative Office Phone Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 PM Central time: Call 501-262-1660
There are many other pro-life groups, even in your area, to help you who truly care about you!
Check out www.prolifealliance.com
Check the Yellow pages in your area for
"Abortion Alternatives"--there are many great organizations and loving people waiting to help you
3) Planned Parenthood, is a fraud and murdering babies: While promoting itself as “women’s healthcare provider,” PP raked in over $542 million of your tax dollars last year. Abortion represents 92% of the “services” to women. PP even pressures its clinic directors to meet abortion quotas. A new horror has been exposed in 2015. Videos have been posted proving PP has made a big business out of harvesting babies' organs and selling them, even from still-living aborted babies.
Join the pro-life movement to stop this horror and elect pro-life politicians to stop federal funding.
4) Few really know what goes on in abortion clinics:Abortionist Kermit Gosnell was tried and went to prison in 2013 for seven counts of first degree homicide in the deaths of babies he was proven to have killed by slitting their spinal cords after they were born. Gosnell’s associate unlicensed doctor working for him testified at the trial that he saw an estimated 100 babies born alive and then “snipped” with surgical scissors in the back of the neck to ensure their demise.
5) South Carolina has been leading the nation for 20 years in saving babies lives. We passed the nation’s first abortion “clinic” regulations when filthy Gosnell-like conditions were found here in abortion clinics. One abortionist was grinding up aborted babies in a sink disposal. S.C. Citizens for Life(SCCL) documented this for members of the SC General Assembly and they passed the regulations. Because of this and many other life-saving laws we have passed, the number of abortions in SC has declined by 55 per cent. Other notable life-saving legislation passed in SC includes:
2008 Ultrasound Act –requires ultrasound so mothers can see it’s a real baby before aborting
2010 24-Hour waiting period 2012 Born alive Infant Protection Act 2012 Opt Out of Abortion in Obama Care
---We praise God for these landmark decisions! You can support SCCL by mailing donations to: SCCL, P. O. Box 5865, Columbia SC 29250
6) Pray for U.S. House Pro-Life Bill H.R.36 to pass Thursday, 1/22/15 The Republican leadership of the U.S. House of Representatives indicates that it intends to bring a major pro-life bill to the House floor for a vote on Thursday, January 22, 2015. The bill is the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act (H.R. 36), which would extend general protection from abortion to unborn children nationwide beginning at 20 weeks fetal age. Please pray this will pass the US House and also pass the Senate.We are still praying for a Life at Conception Act to be passed, too.
7) Web Site: Garden of remembrance for the 60 million American children slain by abortion. www.remembertheunborn.org
8)Join us in Prayer: Father God, we repent for the shedding of innocent blood in our city, state and nation. We ask you to send a Great Awakening and bring our nation back to you and stop this terrible murder of the innocents. Continue to have mercy on America and on all children, born and unborn. Bless the bills to save lives before our Congress. Pull down every pro-abortion leader, including President Obama. Raise up godly, pro-life leaders so our nation can once again enjoy your peace, protection, and blessings.
We pray for every woman, mother thinking about an abortion. Turn their hearts. Cause them to find godly help to save the little one. Heal the hearts of those who were deceived into an abortion. Help them get the truth and join us in our battle.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen.